NueSynergy’s COBRA team is proud to assist employees and their families with the right to maintain group health benefits for limited periods of time. With 25 years of industry experience, NueSynergy’s COBRA administrators have the knowledge to help employees in the following areas:
- Track, document and update all COBRA-related events
- Provide and maintain the necessary documentation to respond to an IRS audit of any COBRA practices
- Issue administration manuals, establish and collect all plan information, rates, and new plan setups
- Mail educational COBRA packages to employees, covered spouses and dependents, which includes notification letters, election forms, enrollment forms and beneficiary forms
- Help with open enrollment and account termination
To learn even more about our COBRA team – whether it’s account set-up or other services – read here.