In the event of employment termination for an account holder, there are several notable procedures and regulations that occur:
- Any participation in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Health Care FSA, Limited Purpose FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Adoption Assistance, or Commuter Account – will end along with the ability to incur additional expenses for reimbursement.
- All future salary reductions will end.
- If you have a NueSynergy FSA benefit card, the card will be deactivated on date of termination.
- You will have 30 days from your date of termination to submit manual claims to NueSynergy by mail, online, fax, or mobile application.
- Manual claims submitted during a 30-day window must have dates of service prior to date of termination.