NueSynergy knows that your clients see you as their trusted advisor and look to you to help them choose and manage the multiple vendors that make up a group employee benefit plan. We understand that often times this role can lead to unnecessary work as a result of vendor mistakes or lack of support. Which is why we take our role as your partner and advisor just as seriously as you take yours with your clients. At NueSynergy our one and only bench mark in determining the success of our partnership is "Did we bring value to our partner?"
- Dedicated agent and consultant support for plan design consultation as well as compliance and product questions
- A dedicated implementation manager to ensure your clients' transition to NueSynergy is well-planned and communicated
- A dedicated account manager who is responsible for the success of your clients' program and supports them through plan changes, renewals, and issue resolution
- Live, in-house customer service for plan participants in under 30 seconds.
- Implementation of a single service admin platform for HSA, FSA, HRA and Commuter Benefits
- Carrier claims integration for groups of any size.
- Full-service, in-house COBRA administration and compliance team
These are just a few ways NueSynergy ensures you can be confident in our unwavering commitment to bring value to both our partnership and your client.
Request a proposal for a group or become a registered agent today.